High Growth Coaching for Business
New High Growth Programme for South West Businesses
Large businesses have been accessing coaching and mentoring for their leaders and teams for some time. Now smaller high growth businesses are able to access a valuable programme of coaching and support to grow their businesses and provide funding advice.
Funded by the European Regional Development Fund the High Growth Scheme is being delivered by GWE Business West and its partners throughout the South West of England. Aimed at forward thinking business owners wanting to plan and sustain high growth potential this scheme will support new businesses targeting a turnover of £500,000 within three years and existing businesses with expansion plans of at least 20% a year.
There are three programmes offered under the Solutions for Business High Growth Scheme.
- Starting a High Growth Business - for those ambitious entrepreneurs looking to turnover between £500,00 and £1million+ within the first 3 years of trading.
- Coaching for High Growth - for businesses with less than 250 staff, a turnover of £1million + and that can demonstrate the potential for short term high growth.
- Understanding Finance for Business - for medium sized businesses looking for funding to achieve full growth potential.
What Can High Growth Coaching help with?
- Leadership and management capability
- Operational solutions
- Strategic planning
- Staff and skills development
- Supply chain management
- Market intelligence
- Developing new products and services
- Raising finance
- Innovation and technology.
What do you get from the High Growth Scheme?
- Independent Review of your strategic business objectives.
- Minimum 12 hours support coaching from a high quality, dedicated coach to work with you over an 18 - 36 month period.
If your business is aiming at high growth and development Yourcoaching can help you access this programme and as one of the GWE Businesswest authorised coaches Isla will be part of a group of diverse and experienced professionals delivering the coaching to eligible businesses.
GWE Businesswest are promoting the High Growth initiative to improve business competitiveness and employment throughout the region. The programme will be delivered through a combination of workshops and coaching support sessions.